Due to continued growth and development of agency services, we’re looking for a proactive and dynamic Account Director and Account Manager to lead on multiple client accounts.
Any addition to the team will be integral to achieving our aim – to unlock the positive power of brands. From on-boarding new business and delivering first class client service, to devising stand-out creative comms solutions, they will play a pivotal role in maintaining Material’s position as one of the foremost creative marketing agencies in Scotland.
As a hybrid role, some office time in Glasgow will be expected…. when it’s safe to do so.
You will drive the delivery of insight-driven campaigns and experiences predominantly across sport, music and entertainment. You’ll ideally be steeped in PR and Media management experience along with a demonstrable track record of delivering wow campaigns and events. Perhaps your background is in sponsorship, experiential or partnership marketing and that’s ok too.
It goes without saying that you’ll be a super organised and effective planner with the ability to grow a multitude of client accounts ensuring first class standards of service. We suspect you’ll be well connected and have a sound understanding of the media landscape as you’ll be expected to quickly leverage your industry network to drive both agency and client objectives.
- Exemplary client direction ensuring positive and long-standing client relationships are maintained with sound strategic, creative and operational advice
- Overall responsibility for the creative development of client campaigns, brand or event focussed, from conception through to implementation and delivery
- Monitoring campaign performance and reporting ROI to clients
- Accountability for financial projections, budget management and reporting, ensuring both internal and external targets are met
- Responsibility for the management and development of a small team of Account Executives and Account Managers as part of dedicated project teams
- Seeking and developing new business opportunities while also growing existing client accounts
- Pitch work and presentations to prospective clients
- Cross-team working across other core business functions (Insight/Creative/Marketing)
- Writing and presenting proposals/reports
The must haves:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in marketing or media/PR based roles
- Proven client management credentials are a pre-requisite
- Demonstrable track record of delivering distinctive campaigns/events
- Prior experience of PR, comms, sponsorship, experiential or partnership marketing
- Clear evidence of a strong industry and media network
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Sound project planning and budgeting skills
- Thorough with an acute attention to detail
- Persuasive with an ability to sell ideas and respond positively to feedback
- Agency experience is preferable