We are seeking a commercially focused Marketing Manager who can lead and manage the marketing of our GoFibre consumer proposition and services. Operating as part of our wider Marketing team and reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for ensuring all product marketing objectives are met through a range of online and offline marketing activities.
GoFibre are a broadband and connectivity provider building the next generation of full fibre networks across Scotland and the North of England. We are on a mission to connect over 500k premises to a world of unimaginable capability. As we grow at rapid pace, we need someone who can help us shape the marketing activities across every customer touchpoint as we roll out broadband to key locations.
As a result, this role would suit a highly motivated individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and strong commercial instincts. The ability to communicate and build relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business and with external partners is essential for the role.
Working in collaboration with our creative, media and performance marketing agencies you will devise, structure and implement marketing campaigns that position GoFibre as the provider of choice within our coverage areas.
- Develop and implement acquisition and retention strategies for GoFibre consumer
- Support proposition development and lead go to market campaigns for GoFibre consumer and wireless products
- Creating and delivering a segmented lead generation strategies with the goal of delivering qualified, quality leads into the business that convert to revenue from across multiple channels
- Strategically plan campaign initiatives and channel development to ensure all routes to market are optimised for success
- Work with Head of Marketing and our external agencies to ensure maximum results across organic and paid search
- Work with the Sales Team to optimise conversion through lead management and the development of supporting sales collateral
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver best in class, differentiated products and services that drive commercial growth
- Ensure our website is up to date with the latest product and proposition messaging, working with our internal teams to update where required
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic, visitors to the website and conversions from our online presence through tactical and strategic campaign planning
- Implement highly successful marketing and marketing automation campaigns for each point of our consumer lifecycle. Prospecting, Nurturing and in life
- Develop our content marketing strategy for consumer, working with PR and internal stakeholders to bring our brand to life across all channels
- Deliver creative brand identity and product market awareness across the whole marketing mix
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience within a B2C marketing environment
- Brand ownership and proposition development
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns with demonstrable ROI
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously and manage their own workload
- Knowledge and experience of working within a start-up environment
- Experience of working closely with sales teams to deliver qualified leads
- Experience of delivering campaigns across the full marketing mix
- Digitally savvy marketer, from metrics to distribution you know how to amplify messaging for impact Experience in marketing automation systems and CRM tools i.e., HubSpot
- Experience in working in a fast paced and results driven environment
- Hands on experience creating user journey flows and optimising marketing funnels
- Confident and capable across social media from campaign to ongoing content curation
- Report development using HubSpot, Excel or Databox