Due to continued growth, the company is now looking for a hungry, driven and dynamic Business Development Manager, who will have an essential role in ensuring that the client base’s requirements are met, no matter how large or small. You will be dealing with key stakeholders both internally and externally, which means your efforts really will make a difference to the business, and most importantly, the customers.
The primary function of this position will be to secure business from leads generated by the NBDE team. When the business is secured and there is a complete understanding of the client’s business and fleet, the account will be passed to an Account Manager to oversee from there.
Key responsibilities in this role:
* Work with Lead Generators to help build managed accounts.
* Build trust with prospective clients to help secure and retain their business and build long-term relationships.
* Understand the client’s business and fleet. Look at more than just the current order to understand future potential with new clients.
* Be instrumental in finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts or a combination of all, as and when senior management requires.
* These tasks may involve project management, strategic planning and sales support as an essential member of the whole team.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
* The ability to develop trusted relationships with new and existing clients to help build loyalty.
* Experience of resolving any issues faced by clients and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
* A track record of negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximise profits.
* Forecasting experience and the ability to track clients account metrics.
* Regularly review what the client base requires and make sure they understand the full product offering.
* Keep in touch with clients to make sure their expectations are continually managed.
If you would like to learn more about this position and company, please get in touch for more information.