In this small but mighty team, you’ll have a hands-on role in the creation and execution of the marketing and communications strategy, which will directly impact K2 Management’s business strategy goals.
As a data-driven individual, you’ll elevate our marketing insights allowing us to make smarter decisions, and test and improve with more precision. You’ll work towards improving K2M’s pre-sales touch points by leveraging the insights of our specialists and turning them into valuable content that’s accessible in the right way for our contacts. The input into the strategy side, combined with the hands-on nature of the role means that you’ll be able to see your exact impact on our goals. Working closely with the Director, Marketing & Communications, you’ll be a key part of planning, execution, and measurement of K2M’s marketing goals.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Lead the creation and implementation of compelling, targeted content for our website, social media, PR, email campaigns, whitepapers and other digital channels
- Drive progress towards inbound marketing excellence and maximize automation, exploring new and creative ways of using HubSpot platform to excel
- Generate and execute organic and paid campaigns in line with K2M’s strategic objectives, marketing strategy and budget
- Coordinate multi-media marketing (graphics, video and photography from concept to promotion)
- Brief and manage deliveries from external agencies
We are looking for experience in the following areas:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a B2B marketing role
- Be able to turn your hand to all things digital, e.g., email marketing, content and social marketing, Google Analytics, inbound marketing, campaign creation, segmentation, using data for continuous improvement
- Have demonstrable experience in content creation for a variety of audiences and outlets
- Demonstrate experience with inbound marketing concepts and tools (HubSpot experience is advantageous)
- Possess exceptional writing skills in business English, a flair for creativity and excellent attention to detail
- Hold basic graphic design and video editing skills
- Feel comfortable exploring highly technical concepts and turning them into consumable and attention-grabbing content
If the above sounds like you, we’d love to set up a call! Please get in touch with Jonathan for more information.