We are looking for an experienced Web Manager to engage diverse audiences through their online activity. Acting as Lead Web Manager and working with the Head of Online experience, marketing and data teams to maximize the companies online web experience. Leading a team of three to manage the company’s multiple sites ensuring that customer journey is key via a holistic approach.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has an eye for design and detail that enjoys managing a team and projects.
You will be tasked with:
- Developing and leading a team to manage the company’s various sites to ensure a strong user journey and experience to enhance conversion rates
- Taking briefs from internal departments with regards to new online platforms ensuring that they align to commercial objectives
- Bringing a number of websites and platforms together that visibly align and share a high-quality user-journey
- Managing a team of 3 including delegation and training
- Ensuring all web content is of quality and is aligned with the company brand
- Reporting on web campaign success using Google Analytics
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience operating in a Web Manager role or equivalent
- Experience in working on user journeys and optimizing conversion rates and understanding web architecture and design
- Launched new online platforms and working on complex briefs
- Managed a team of web professionals
- Experience managing multiple websites simultaneously
- A strong eye for design and aesthetics
- The ability to analyse data to make business decisions
- Previous experience using WordPress and Google Analytics or equivalent
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with internal departments
- Briefed and managed external agencies
This is a great opportunity to be part of a supportive and collaborative team. The salary on offer is up to £42,000 depending on experience plus flexible working from home and an enhanced pension.