As we continue to increase our market share globally, we’re looking for a talented and dynamic Marketing and Communications leader to join our team.
As Global Director of Marketing & Communications, you’ll create a compelling proposition and make sure it’s perfectly captured and translated for audiences all around the world, selling to both existing and prospective member firms.
The Global Director of Marketing & Communications will lead a small team in the UK but also support a network of marketing colleagues working within Moore Global’s independent member firms.
Our CEO and COO live in the Central Belt of Scotland – but we have colleagues dotted throughout the country, and an international network of stakeholders – so you can be based anywhere, so long as you’re prepared to travel to Scotland when required. Additionally, this position can be either full-time or part-time to suit.
With a marketing strategy and plan created, we have recently determined our core objectives for marketing and communications. We now need someone to refine these, deliver upon them, and allow them to evolve with time. As Global Director of Marketing & Communications, your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the ongoing building and profile raising of the Moore Global value proposition and evidence-based narrative
• International brand development
• Working closely with Regional Directors to develop strong marketing collateral and approach to support new firm recruitment
• Working with Moore Research function on competitor and market research
• Creating marketing collateral to position us a top 10 brand
• Managing a remote team
• Developing network-wide engagement and communication to enhance the collaboration efforts of network firms
• Driving marketing and communication excellence across a diversity of digital and non-digital platforms
• Managing and advising CEO on network-wide reputation management issues
To be successful in this role, not only do you have to be a forward thinking, well-rounded marketing professional – but you should also be an articulate influencer with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders in an international and cross-cultural environment. Whilst international experience is preferred, it is not essential – though you must be keen to work in a global role.
In addition, you must be able to demonstrate:
• 5+ years’ experience as a senior leader in marketing and communications
• Knowledge and skill in strategy development and implementation
• Ability to deliver advice at the most senior organisational levels
• Ability to deal with tact, discretion and persuasiveness to win support of senior internal and external stakeholders
• Line management experience
• A willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and work in a lean and very busy team environment
This is a very exciting opportunity as you will be a member of the Moore Global’s Executive Team, contributing to the development of the network, beyond your core marketing and communications brief.
We provide a replacement income if an employee is unable to work because of long-term illness or injury.
We provide a Legal and General pension and contribute 5%, while the employee contributions can be flexible.
We provide cover against a wide range of non-emergency illnesses and conditions. The insurance offers a high standard of medical care without having to be reliant on NHS waiting lists.
We provide a tax-free lump sum to a beneficiary if an employee dies while covered by the policy.