You will be the events person in the team, with the support from the wider global network internally. As well as a fantastic salary, some excellent benefits include a work from home allowance, excellent pension, private medical and life cover.
- Working with CEO and senior stakeholders to deliver the flagship annual Global Partner event
- Deliver our annual European conference as well as a number of smaller events throughout the year
- Travelling on-site where necessary and/or supporting remotely
- Advising wider teams on event/conference planning
- Budget management – taking ownership of budgets ensuring events are delivered on time and to budget
- Working with Marketing & Comms colleagues in terms of promotion of events/conferences
- Project managing the Global Strategic Partner Programme
- Liaising with stakeholders (internally and externally) to deliver the programme
- Owning relationships to ensure a strong, organised partnership that delivers for all
- Working with Marketing team to ensure regular comms are distributed to partners
This is a varied role that would suit an experienced events professional with lots of stakeholder management experience. You’ll be comfortable delivering events globally – and remotely – as well as budget management, sourcing, negotiating and communicating with suppliers on the international stage. Naturally, if you are working in this space, you’ll already be highly organised and enjoy building relationships. This is a key role and someone with creativity, plenty of ideas and problem solving skills will thrive.