You will be supporting the Global Director of Marketing and Communications in the design and delivery of all internal and external communications. You will become Moore Global’s chief reporter, always on the lookout for stories and imaginative ways of communicating what it means to be Moore. You will be comfortable building relationships with people from all cultures and nationalities, and ideally you will have experience working within a global organisation.
What will this role involve?
- Act as the custodian of the verbal brand standards, ensuring they are maintained across all Moore Global marketing activities
- Ownership of moore-global.com website content, social media activity (LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram) and associated digital communications
- Writing and editing news articles, social media posts, newsletters, landing page copy, marketing collateral, presentations, case studies, interviews, video scripts and corporate communications
- Assisting in the day-to-day management of the external PR agency
- Being an active member of the Moore Intelligence Editorial Board
- Creating a suite of ready-made communications campaigns and how-to guides for Member Firms
- Working with the wider team to plan and maintain content calendars
- Using analytics to report on the performance of digital assets and communications
What are we looking for from you?
- A successful track record in a Communications role, within a professional environment
- The ability to translate strategic narrative into meaningful activity
- A flair for creative storytelling
- An understanding of the full content marketing mix
- A good working knowledge of Hootsuite, Google Analytics, LinkedIn company page management including paid ads, Instagram, Spotify and YouTube
- Experience applying SEO to optimise content
- Enthusiasm and no shortage of ideas
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team helping make Moore Global the world’s most respected professional services network.
For more details please contact Kerry McFarlane on 07947 377 487.