"At Neuro Physio Scotland, our purpose is to help people living with neurological issues reach their maximum physical potential, and have a better, more fulfilling, quality of life."
Kenny Thoms, Director & Specialist Neurological Physiotherapist
HOW CAN WE HELP?
By applying our specialist skills, and using the latest technology, we provide flexible, empathetic and trusted support. We build relationships with our clients, and their families, maximising their potential to achieve stretching but realistic functional goals. Together we can increase well-being, resilience, confidence and fulfilment through achieving greater physical independence.
We're searching for a Practice Manager.
Dealing with people with an array of medical conditions sensitively, efficiently and with empathy.
To be considered in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3 years of experience in an Office Management role, ideally with experience from the medical or healthcare sector
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- An excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate compassionately yet efficiently
- First-class IT skills, with the ability to pick up new programs with ease
- A track record of process-improvement
- A basic understanding of invoicing and ordering
- A basic understanding of social media
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team where your contribution will make a huge difference. Due to the nature of the role, you must be able to drive and have your own car.
Whilst the position is home-based to begin, you may ultimately end up working in a clinic in Glasgow so must be able to commute.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OUR TEAM...
They look at the 'whole person' in a caring and empowering way, and I have always had fantastic feedback from clients who have been working with Cassie and Kenny. I wouldn't hesitate to refer to them."