If you’re an ambitious, positive and collaborative Account Director who has great experience across the marketing mix and is a real team player, we want to hear from you! We’re delighted to be working with one of Scotland’s leading agencies who pride themselves on innovative and impactful work, as well as their approach (and reputation) for socially responsible and inclusive campaigns.
Right now, they’re looking for a new Account Director to join their busy and growing team, and lead from the front. In this senior role you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships, managing campaigns and projects end-to-end, and being integral to the success and nurturing of the team and agency at large.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building trusting relationships with clients, positioning the agency as experts who have a thorough understanding of their objectives and business context.
- Developing existing client business – actively seeking opportunities to expand across their organisation (and/or networks).
- Working with senior and new clients to develop a clear understanding of their briefs – preparing and delivering workshops, etc.
- Leading the knowledge-share across all disciplines internally – especially Planning and Creative leads – ensuring collaborative and informed.
- Managing the development of the strategic and creative response – sense-checking the approach in line with the client’s brief and audience.
- Identifying and recommending ‘non-standard’ marketing communication in the delivery of your projects.
- Networking and attending a range of industry events and conferences.
- Developing client briefs and leading the senior team in their response to new briefs.
- Inputting into strategic planning and creative development, marketing planning in line with client budgets.
- Delivering responses at pitches/concept-level meetings.
- New business development, strategy and business performance.
Who we’re looking for
To be successful in this role you will come with an abundance of:
- 3-5+ years in a similar role.
- Leadership ability, decisive and resilient – you own the client and lead the projects.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills in order to deliver outstanding pitches.
- Ability to identify and deliver strategic creative responses to client briefs, reflecting a clear and concise understanding of objectives, the commercial reality, and the wider opportunity.
- Proactive, self-driven attitude.
- Analytical, methodical and knowledgeable in your field.
- Marketing planning expertise – the ability to recognise and build on the opportunity (where appropriate).
In return for your hard work you’ll be rewarded with a winning company culture, great package, hybrid working, and more.
If this sounds like your perfect next move – apply today!