If you’re an enthusiastic and personable Account Manager who has a passion for managing, developing and growing client relationships, we want to hear from you! Denholm are delighted to be working with a fantastic global integrated communications company who have a strong record in energy communications.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services you will be responsible for overseeing and supervising all client activity as well as working effectively with the Traffic Manager to ensure client requirements are being met.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the client services team to activate client account growth plans across all product and service lines with responsibilities including: Create, own and implement the clients’ marcomms plan
- End-to-end management of client projects, ensuring delivery on time, on budget and to agreed quality standard
- Manage the potential growth of client accounts
- Support Finance team with fiscal forecasting and adherence to accounting processes and management
- Ensure all work is commercially optimized and all financial risks are mitigated * Demonstrate the effectiveness and impact of our work
- Work with business development and delivery teams to own and produce new business proposals as requested to ensure the transition from pitch to activation is seamless when the work is won.
- Manage assigned support staff as appropriate and assist in their professional development
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years’ of experience in integrated marketing communications, either agency or in-house
- Experience managing complexity and nuance from a marcomms standpoint, with a clear attention to detail and demonstrated ability to create clarity out of chaos
- Clear understanding of the most effective marketing strategy and channels to meet the client’s objectives at a strategic and tactical level
- Work with delivery teams to create and execute plans that meet clients’ business objectives
- Well-developed commercial / financial skills, including agreement negotiation and fiscal prudence
- Ability to respectfully challenge both clients and colleagues when necessary, maintain composure under adversity and exercise independent and fair consensus-building skills when conflict arises
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Relevant target industry knowledge
If that sounds like your perfect next move, apply today!