If you’re a dynamic, engaging and positive Account Manager with a background in PR and/or influencer marketing, we want to hear from you! Denholm is delighted to be working with Scotland’s leading, multi-award-winning sport, music, culture and entertainment agency who are looking to add to their Glasgow team.
To excel in this exciting role you will use your expertise to develop and deliver integrated communication plans, supporting and elevating outputs like events, brand launches, experiential tours and festivals. As an organised and effective planner, you will work across a range of client accounts to ensure exemplary standards of service while delivering demonstrable ROI.
Above all, as well as their great work, this agency is known for its fantastic culture and team spirit, with everyone working towards the same goals and in it together.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading designated client projects with a focus on PR and influencer delivery.
- Building relationships with clients, media influencers and industry bodies through effective communication, problem solving and responding to requests.
- Input to the end-to-end creative development of client campaigns.
- Acting as a source of sound strategic, creative and operational advice.
- Monitoring campaign performance and reporting ROI to clients.
- Taking, interrogating and fulfilling appropriate responses to client briefs.
- Financial projection, budget management and reporting to meet deadlines.
- Managing the work and performance of project team members.
- Seeking/developing new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
- Cross-team working across core business functions (Insight / Creative / Marketing).
- Writing and presenting proposals/reports and pitches to existing/prospective clients.
Who we’re looking for
- 4+ years’ experience working in PR environment, be that agency or brand.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering distinctive campaigns/events.
- Experience of PR and influencer campaigns.
- A black book of the top titles and talent in Scotland & UK is a plus!
- Exceptional writing/communication skills for strategies, press releases or features.
- An openness for expanding their skill set beyond traditional PR & influencer.
- Sound project planning and budgeting skills.
- Sound commercial acumen with a focus on new revenue streams/waste management.
- Thorough with an acute attention to detail.
- Persuasive with an ability to sell ideas and respond positively to feedback.
- Flexible and solutions driven, resilient and positive in difficult situations.
- Able to juggle competing demands and priorities, accepting pressure with equanimity.
- Energetic and a positive brand ambassador.
In return for your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with an above average holiday allowance, hybrid working, team lunches and socials, lifestyle benefits and a notable company culture of fun and inclusion.
If that sounds like your perfect next move – apply today!