Experienced accountancy practice recruiter and looking for next progressional move? Want to work for a technology focused and innovative firm who have won a number of industry awards?
Then this role might just be for you. Denholm are partnering with this very successful firm that has continually brought a fresh approach to the Scottish accountancy market. They continue to grow both organically and with the right strategy through acquisition in Scotland and through this approach, they are seeking to recruit an experienced Accounting Manager to manage an existing and experienced team.
You will be focused on working closely, mentoring and leading your team with new client on-boarding, client advisory, ensuring client awareness and use of systems delivers the required impact.
This is a key role that will allow you to use your deep specialised experience, whilst having an elevated level of autonomy to achieve core objectives and enhance your own career development.
Ensure the delivery output from your team is to high standards, both effectively and efficiently to key client timescales, managing a varied team portfolio and consulting with clients.
- Manage a team of part and qualified accountants managing deadlines and team output including overseeing jobs, maintaining an awareness of billings and assigning jobs
- Produce, review and submit statutory accounts
- Maintain contact with a pre-existing portfolio of clients from a variety of sectors, predominantly SMEs
- Report to partners and business stakeholders within the wider firm
- Additional adhoc duties to fit business needs
This opportunity will ideally suit someone currently operating at Manager level however strong consideration will also be given to someone ready to step up from Assistant Manager level.
You will be a qualified Accountant ACCA or ICAS, with a minimum of 5 years experience. Candidates who are qualified by experience, with over 8 years experience within accountancy practice will also be strongly considered.
If this is of interest and you would like to know more, please contact Scott Eccles on 07928 502591 or on email