Denholm is delighted to be working on a great opportunity with one of our brilliant Financial Services client based in Edinburgh who are looking for an Application Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This role can be hybrid with a presence required on site in Edinburgh.
Our client is growing their team to assist maintaining their BAU operations by keeping their IT function running. As well as this, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and be part of driving the business forward, driving busines improvements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide IT support to banking platforms
- Input into the improvement life cycle for BAU functions including analysis, build, test, implementation, project management and governance.
- Deal with and respond to IT Service Desk tickets across the business ensuring SLA’s are met.
- Report Data and extraction services through PL/SQL, Business Intelligence and BI Publisher including but not limited to optimisation and data analysis
- Scripting languages such as Python providing integration between applications.
- Create, maintain and update documentation including support and user documentation, standard operating procedures, asset records and contract records.
- Excellent communication skills with internal stakeholders
- Experience of developing reports and administration ORACLE tools, especially Business Intelligence and BI Publisher.
- Good working knowledge of SQL script & PL-SQL Programs (ORACLE SQL would be advantageous).