If you’re a passionate and enthusiastic Audio-Visual Planner/Buyer who is looking for an exciting opportunity with exposure to brand building activities, client relations, planning and buying across the breadth of audio-visual channels, we want to hear from you!
Denholm is delighted to be working with one of the UK’s most influential – multi-award-winning – planning and buying agencies who represent some of the best-known brands and exciting start-ups in the UK, and beyond.
Dealing with the largest and most prestigious clients, the new Audio-Visual Account Manager will be integral and work closely with the wider buying and planning team, client relationship and commercial teams, developing audience insight and strategic planning work to be presented back to clients.
What’s more, with good exposure to clients, media owners and creative agencies, this is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to further their career as an Audio-Visual Account manager and put your stamp on the agency’s offerings/strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting into the Audio-Visual Account Director and working across some of our large client accounts, main responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee and develop younger members of the Audio-Visual Team, both within your business unit and across the agency.
- Deliver gold standard client work which you are proud to put your name against.
- Build a strong rapport and relationship with the client team internally, and client externally.
- Work in a multi-media team to deliver connected responses for clients, demonstrating a good understanding of MediaCom’s planning tools and data points to build rationale.
- Demonstrate strong Audio-Visual, TV+ VOD planning and buying skills, and delivering for clients with autonomy.
Who we’re looking for:
- A committed, enthusiastic Audio-Visual Planner/Buyer.
- Experience planning across TV and VOD. Cinema planning would also be beneficial.
- Passionate about the opportunities that come from Audio-Visual, data and technology.
- Eager to find insights to inform and back up their planning recommendations
- Proactively seek out learning opportunities to further develop their thinking.
In return for your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a great package, hybrid working, development opportunities and so much more. So, if that sounds like your perfect next move, apply today!