We currently have a fantastic opportunity with one of our financial services clients, who are looking to recruit an Auditor to join their team within model risk in Edinburgh.
Working within the internal audit team, we’re looking for an experienced risk and control practitioner to help us continually improve the management of risk. As a key part of the team, you’ll work closely with senior audit colleagues to deliver the audit plan, especially related to credit risk.
Key skills and experience we are looking for
- A solid quantitative background with 2-3 years of credit risk focused analytical experience, including the use of SAS.
- Awareness of regulatory requirements for IRB, IFRS9, forecasting and stress testing models would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of risk and control gained ideally within an audit or risk department
- A positive, collaborative team player with a growth mindset and an appetite to learn and develop.
- Strong planning and organisational skills enabling delivery of multiple tasks to timelines.
- Excellent at communicating and building relationships with internal stakeholders during audit and non-audit interactions.
- Experience of working with the outputs of data analytics and data visualisation tools
- Experience of using Agile project management principles would be beneficial.
Our client will provide training and coaching, to encourage you to:
- Develop your auditing capabilities and be able to lead and deliver audits to time, quality, and budget.
- Grow your specialist knowledge and be recognised inside and outside the department for your expert insight.
- Display accountable behaviours and values – you’re collaborative and things happen because of you.
They are also looking to offer flexible, hybrid working and a great benefits package for the right candidate.
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to discuss in more detail!
Please get in touch with