The team at Denholm is delighted to be partnering exclusively with a highly reputable, market leader in the provision of bespoke building interiors, to identify a new Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will report directly to the board and will own the overarching Marketing Strategy, managing an established multi-faceted team. With a diverse client base, this role is B2B / B2B2C focused output across fully integrated channels – with a clear digital focus there is also wider delivery across Brand, Events and Client Engagement.
To be considered for this role, candidates will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role – strong experience of managing and leading a team, P&L / Budget management
- Proven track record in the delivery of B2B and/or B2C multi-channel marketing programmes
- Proactive approach in managing full marketing delivery, across an established team
- A commercial view in working cohesively with Sales and key internal stakeholders to support in achievement of commercial objectives
- Ability to act as Brand Custodian – to own brand management and corporate identity
- A blend of commerciality and creativity to create a wide ranging suite of marketing assets and collateral
- Management of internal communications
- Experienced in producing accurate and relevant board-reports to inform and recommend on an on-going basis
- Management and development of a team
To be successful in this role, candidates will be:
- Solutions focused
- A great people manager
- Passionate in delivering excellence – quality driven
In return, the successful candidate will join a well-known Edinburgh brand in a highly visible – and pivotal role – to manage the marketing strategy through a key period of commercial growth. Leading a team of experienced professionals in a culture of collaboration and partnership, there’s a real opportunity to take ownership and make an impact – and of course, a competitive remuneration package.
This is an urgent opportunity and shortlisting will take place ASAP – to be considered for this role APPLY NOW or contact David Randall at Denholm Associates for a confidential chat and further information.