The team at Denholm is delighted to be assisting our client, a presitigious and long standing name in the Scottish Legal sector, in their search for a Bid, Coordinator or Manager (depending on experience) to join the Bid Operations team based in their Glasgow office.
This an overarching role working across their sectors, practice groups and offices, the function of which being to win new profitable business by managing the response to a range of business opportunities. You will lead the development of bid responses in collaboration with Global Bid team members, business development, Partners and other stakeholders by developing leading and persuasive bid content for each requirement and client. Supporting bids throughout the process to ensure bid excellence, you will contribute to the strategic growth of the firm through new and existing business wins.
The successful candidate will have experience in a dedicated bids role, ideally within professional services, will have excellent stakeholder management skills and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Managing and producing RFI, ITT, RFP responses whilst working closely with internal stakeholders to gather information and documents required to submit a compliant bid.
- Opportunity scoping to understand clearly the clients’ requirements and priorities
- Developing bid content that is compelling and focused on the client, and submitting in line with client’s instructions
- Review bid feedback, using it to inform improvements to the bid process.
What the ideal candidate will look like:
- Excellent organisational abilities and time management. Experience of using and managing a bid library and/or pitch automation system, and coordinating inputs from multiple stakeholders (including technical subject matter experts as well as business development teams).
- Exceptional eye for detail, able to spot errors and inconsistencies, i.e. strong proofreading skills.
- Highly competent user of the Microsoft Office suite, including advanced Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Self-motivated; comfortable working autonomously to deliver the objectives of the role with limited day-to-day supervision.
- Team player, with a strong service ethic and a desire to add value to the firm by improving the quality and usability of bid content.
- Keen eye for design, able to improve the visual impact and aesthetic properties of proposal materials.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
If you have any questions, would like more detail or a chat to determine if you might be suitable, contact David Randall at Denholm Associates. To be considered, click apply now.