The team at Denholm is pleased to be supporting a key client as part of continued growth through 2022, to identify a new Bids Manager.
This is a business that is truly ’employee-centric’, searching for the right person, rather than filling a new role. As an experienced Bids and Tenders professional, this opportunity offers a really unique chance to influene the full bids process, often working from proof of concept, through to contract delivery. Bringing an innivative solution to new market means the delivery of this role offers the opportunity to think more creatively than the average Bids delivery… you’ll work in a hybrid environment – with a head office in the central belt of Scotland, but with a wider team spread around the UK – and internationally.
This role requires the highest levels of attention to detail, strong excel and analytical skills and an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
You will collaborate closely in a small team and with various internal stakeholders across the Ops teams producing high quality proposals from end to end.
Responsibilities include introduction and implementation of all necessary document version control procedures and processes, preparation and population of the framework documentation and written presentation of the final document to the client.
The successful candidate will have a clear career pathway into a leading senior Bid Role that challenges the wider business in improving processes and sales collaterals to achieve business growth.
You will attend proposal initiation meetings, participating in storyboarding sessions, attending review meetings / final document review, managing document governance / sign off, costs/pricing analysis, document production (electronic and hard copy), and delivery of the completed proposal.
- Become the central point of contact on all assigned bids, leading and guiding the work of internal stakeholders in the Technical, Service & Delivery teams
- Sourcing, coordination, analysis, and production of proposal documents for RFI, RFP and ITT bids, to create proposal outlines and enable bid decisions for both new and existing clients
- Coordination of tender proposal input from a variety of stakeholders based globally, typically involving contributions from the Technical, Service, Sales and Software Delivery teams
- Managing the end-to-end administrative bid process and support the team in all tender processes
- Champion collaboration tools, document management and version control best practices
- Ensure proposal documents follow corporate branding guidelines, standard formatting and quality standards
- Consolidate sections and/or documents developed by others team members into the required tender format
- Maintain, make available and backup master document sets and maintain a library of reusable responses, templates, and processes
- Reporting on success/failure ratios, bid/no bid decisions and collate feedback
- Contributing to lessons learnt and continual improvement of the service
- Curate responses to ensure a well organised bid library is easily accessible
- Update CRM systems with deal status to maintain pipeline of opportunity, deal value and outcome
- Completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and maintenance of Supplier Portals
- Monitor and respond to tendering websites
In return, the successful candidate will join an ambiitous and positive team. With a highly competitive remuneration package, refelctive of experience there is a clear route and commitment to continued professional development.
To understand more about this fantastic opportunity, contact Steph Halliday at Denholm Associates, or click APPLY NOW.