The team at Denholm Associates is delighted to be partnering with a highly reputable and long established organisation with the Professional Services sphere, to identify a new Change Communications Manager.
This is a role with international reach, joining the organisation at a pivotal time of change, as the business implements a new company-wide technology platform and related processes. We are looking to speak to candidates who have delivered in an internal communications capacity, ideally throughout a time of significant change and transformation.
The internal communications team exists to make sure employees across the world have the information they need to play their part in delivering the organisation strategy. A best practice hub, making sure employees have advice and support to communicate effectively. The team handles the internal communication of the strategy and the priorities that will help the business achieve it. Responsible for the internal brand experience and for channel innovation and management, ensuring a two-way flow of information.
- Relevant experience working in a communications role.
- Relevant experience working in a global environment – valuable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of creating impactful communications for different stakeholders and writing engaging and informative copy.
- Experience of editing/adding to a website/intranet on a day-to-day basis and experience of using digital communication/social media.
- Experience of managing communications projects and running virtual/F2F events, with a focus on planning, delivery, and measuring impact.
- Experience of working with different teams and stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial/appreciated results.
- A clear understanding of how strategy drives communications approaches.
- A clear understanding of the role of internal communications in supporting organisational transformation and change.
- Skills and attributes
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Adept at rapidly learning new IT applications with strong IT skills
- Accurate analytic skills to explore and report effectively on data/analytics
- Good negotiating and influencing skills with a creative, proactive approach to problem-solving.
- A natural and flexible team player with a hands-on, positive approach, able to show adaptability in a fast moving and demanding environment
- Able to work effectively across different cultures with experience of working in a global organisation.
- Participative, collaborative and open working style
The person in this role will work with all areas of the organisation. They’ll assist with the planning and delivery of major communications plans; manage the intranet help desk and internal communications request system; assist with and potentially take ownership of a number of communications campaigns and projects; provide internal communications support to leaders and business owners for comms activities and be responsible for measuring the impact of delivery.
The post holder will be part of a centralised team that ensures the internal communications aligns with global benchmarks and emerging trends; is impactful, insightful, motivating and engaging; and makes use of a wide range of channels and approaches.
In return, the successful candidate will join a truly collaborative, high performing team during a period that will offer unique commercial exposure. With a highly competitive basic salary and full benefits which will include the ability to work flexibly.
This is an urgent appointment, to be considered for this position click APPLY NOW or contact Steph Halliday at Denholm Associates for a confidential chat and further information.