Denholm is delighted to be working on a great opportunity with one of our global Professional Services client who are looking for a Business Change Manager to join them on a fixed term contract basis for initial 12 months contract with possibility to extend for further 12 – 24 months. This role will be remote working and reports into the Business Lead for Digital Transformation
Our client are currently implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM globally and therefore require business change managers who can manage the people and process aspect of a technology implementation. This role will take the lead on change and continuous improvement, providing thought leadership and disseminating best practice methodologies and tools in order to build change capability, customer focus and a continuous improvement mindset across the organisation. The ability to drive and deliver cultural commitment to change is a key focus of this role. This role will lead a team of skilled and experienced change specialists, providing change, process design and continuous improvement expertise to lead and support transformation programmes, projects and change initiatives.
The ideal candidate:
- Highly skilled and experienced in change management In-depth expertise and experience in the application of change management principles, methodologies and tools to embed change and realise benefits
- Extensive experience and a strong track record of successfully diagnosing and delivering strategic, transformative change in a large, complex and global organisation
- Experience of customer transformation programme In-depth understanding of the factors which shape organisational culture and experience in leading initiatives which deliver demonstrable cultural change
- Advanced stakeholder management, relationship building and influencing skills at senior levels
- Ability to translate strategy into practical proposals and plans for delivering integrated change
- Deep understanding of organisational issues and challenges and how to overcome these
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of highly skilled specialists
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations in a complex environment
- Understanding of Continuous improvement and Lean Six sigma.
If you would like more information on this role, please get in touch to discuss.