Are you a dynamic, ambitious and energetic customer selections or data professional with 3 – 5 years’ experience in customer selections or data management? We want to hear from you!
Denholm currently have an excellent opportunity with one of our financial services clients, who are looking to recruit a CIM Campaign Manager to join their Strategic & Advanced Analytics team.
As CIM Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for executing the communication selections required to excite and engage our clients customers.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the opportunity for increased personalised customer communication which are delivered in a timely, relevant and impactful manner across the appropriate channels
- Supporting project engagement to deliver selections in line with the documented requirements
- Undertaking complex campaign selections with an eye for detail to ensure they are completed robustly and promptly
- Possessing a detailed knowledge of the data used for campaign management purposes ensuring this is used in line the appropriate polices and standards
- Operating within the appropriate control framework for executing customer selections
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
- Experience in using SAS / SQL / Python / R
- Experience in real time decisioning platforms such as Pega Customer Decision Hub
- Experience in selection techniques that deliver a robust and efficient outputs
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build business relationships with colleagues throughout the bank
- Good understanding of internal and external data sources (e.g. EDW, RCDC, AWS, Experian etc) is beneficial
- Experience of using predictive model scores within communication selections is beneficial
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and deliverables concurrently is beneficial
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to discuss in more detail!
Please get in touch with