Are you looking for an opportunity to build on existing accounts experience? Are you looking for autonomy in a role to build client relationships and use key stakeholder skills? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Our client is a long established firms of accountants, who are continuing to grow through year on year growth and also by acquisition. They are keen to recruit an experienced Accountant either newly qualified, part qualified or with minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
The role will require you to carry out accounts preparation work for audited companies; highlight risks and issues as early as possible and ensuring key deadlines are met when presenting work for review to the required standard.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Developing experience in business advisory and consultancy assignments including bank proposals, business plans, financial modelling;
- Assisting in business advisory and consultancy assignment to facilitate business growth, facilitate succession planning etc;
- Assisting in the preparation of Outline Business Cases (OBC’s) and Post Project Evaluations (PPE’s)
- Prepare statutory financial statements for key clients, using both MS Word and CCH Accounts Production software, in accordance with both UK GAAP and IFRS
- Work collaboratively with internal departments on the delivery of statutory financial statements
- Monitor and manage your work ensuring key deadlines are met and work completed to the required standard
- Ensure clear and effective communication when working with internal teams and with direct with clients
- Become of key point of contact with client staff and building effective relationships with the clients
- This role will provide the opportunity to be involved in key technical accounting advisory projects
To be successful, you will show a natural interest in client advisory work, have an enquiring mind and look to push yourself to continue to develop key skills including project management, interest in technical accounting/reporting (IFRS) and personal skills for developing key relationships.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Scott Eccles on or call 07928 502591 for a confidential chat.