If you’re process-driven and organised, with strong copywriting and stakeholder management skills, we want to hear from you!
Denholm is pleased to be working with award-winning and internationally-renowned distillers, Whyte & Mackay, who are looking to recruit a Communication and Corporate Affairs Coordinator to join their Glasgow team.
Reporting to the Head of Communication, you will play a key role in coordinating Whyte and Mackay’s communication calendar, corporate brand context and external comms channels, media and industry engagement programmes and responding to media and industry enquiries.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure alignment to Communication Calendar, Develop our Corporate Content Calendar, Develop visual and written content as required
- Develop distinctive corporate content, and ensure assets are available with accompanying toolkits, ensure corporate collateral is on brand and accurate
- Resolve incoming industry / media requests, play an administrative role in maintaining media / industry relationships
- Support the Head of Team to drive governance, reputational and risk management agenda
- Manage communication library, providing copycheck to ensure all external comms are accurate
- Play a role in driving continuous learning by ensuring documentation of measurement and evaluation
- Produce internal communication as required relevant to the Team / Function
- Support Head of Team to develop policy to ensure compliance and manage reputational risk across the business
- Collaborate with the communication community to ensure the Group Communication Calendar reflects key activity in the business, proactively circulating in advance to key stakeholders
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
- Practical experience or coordinating work within a fast-paced environment
- Practical experience interacting with, engaging and managing expectations of a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook to an intermediate level.
- Proven knowledge and practical experience in events and office administration
- Social media and digitally savvy, with an interest and understanding of social media platforms, content and measurement
- Comfortable working with data and metrics
- Self-Assured – confident engaging with senior stakeholders
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to discuss in more detail!