We’re currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading name in the Scottish Legal industyr, for an experienced communications and marketing manager, a highly visible and valued role within the firm.
A key member of our Marketing and Business function, you will be creating and leading multi-channel, integrated communications and marketing campaigns and initiatives and driving the brand and reputation of the firm.
The Marketing and Business Development team is integral to the strategic direction and successful implementation of the firm’s growth plans. You will have the support and opportunity to progress your career and explore key areas of professional development and interest to you. For the right candidate, there is real opportunity for career progression.
What the role involves:
- Create and implement communications and integrated marketing strategies and campaigns to promote the firm’s profile and reputation and support firm strategy, division and sector business plans.
- Managing all internal and external communication channels, manage existing and build new media content across legal, national and trade press.
- Act as the day-to-day media contact and identify and pitch engaging story ideas and maximise ROI from our content.
- Develop and write content including thought leadership articles, website and social media content, blogs, press releases, content for video and podcasts and collateral and communications to support campaigns and profile raising activities.
- Monitor opportunities with key media and relevant trade outlets and recommend PR & communications campaign ideas to promote the key sectors and growth areas.
- Coordinate, brief and coach lawyers and senior management for media interviews.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing and BD team to align PR & communications campaigns and activity.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and key stakeholders to provide a high quality service and help protect and enhance the reputation and reach of the firm.
- Highly professional, able to manage deadlines and work within budget to the exacting standards required in a leading, fast-paced professional services environment.
- Methodical and organised approach to work, with excellent attention to detail.
- Enquiring and analytical, you will be able creating and executing innovative multi-channel campaigns that deliver results.
- Eager to progress your career and reputation within a leading, thriving firm, you will have a real interest in our key sectors and markets with a track record of building brand and reputation.
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
Apply to be considered for this exciting role and to find out more.