Denholm is thrilled to be working with a dynamic and innovative global financial services business in Edinburgh, committed to delivering exceptional experiences for their customers. We are seeking a talented Communications Consultant on an initial 12 month FTC to join this team and contribute to the development of channel-specific marketing communications.
As Communications Consultant, you will collaborate with the Communications Manager and Head of Workplace & Customer Communications to drive the development and execution of effective marketing communications. Key responsibilities include:
- Planning: Ensure timely planning and delivery of communication activities, contributing to a rolling monthly delivery plan.
- Communications: Develop and deliver impactful and compliant communications, campaigns, and projects, ensuring adherence to brand standards and reflecting our customer promise.
- Quality: Uphold brand standards and ensure the delivery of clear, fair, and accurate information to customers.
- Measure and Reporting: Evaluate and report on planned activities, tracking effectiveness and managing within agreed budgets.
- Efficiency: Manage budgets effectively, track activity effectiveness, and complete invoicing and purchase processes efficiently.
- Governance: Adhere to Conduct Risk requirements, meeting regulatory and customer-based responsibilities and objectives.
Experience We’re Looking For:
- We are seeking a candidate with the following qualifications and experience:
- Very good copywriting skills across all media, with a particular strength in writing for digital platforms.
- Proven interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in participating in teams at varying levels, including managing cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience in the financial services industry.
- Proven experience in a marketing communications role.
- Experience in writing marketing communications proposals/plans and identifying promotional opportunities.
- Familiarity with working within creative brand guidelines.
- Experience in cross-functional project management.
- Proven ability to manage a project budget effectively.
If you’d like to learn more, please get in touch for more details!