If you’re a creative, personable and ambitious communications professional – ideally with experience of the financial services sector – we want to hear from you! Denholm are delighted to be working with one of UK’s leading agencies in their field, bringing their independent research, technical knowledge and design expertise to the challenge of engaging and inspiring people around their money and pensions.
Right now, they are looking for a Communications Consultant to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency who is disrupting an industry, using your consulting skills, ideas and creativity to communicate to businesses and their consumers in an inspiring way.
As a key member of the communications team, you’ll feel confident in developing and delivering communication solutions for a range of target audiences. You’ll have your own portfolio of clients – from household names to niche providers – so you’ll need to be able to juggle different demands, prioritise your work, and collaborate with your colleagues to share ideas and manage workloads.
What you’ll be doing
This is a varied role, with main responsibilities including:
* Creating communication proposals, strategies and plans.
* Writing communications that help pension scheme members to better understand the decisions they need to make about their pension – including communications for newsletters, campaigns and change projects.
* Working with the design team to bring creative concepts to life for clients.
* Consulting with clients on creating websites and campaigns with great member journeys, which explain and promote pensions, benefits and rewards to audiences.
* Project managing and liaising with digital and print suppliers and ensuring the project team is working well together and is properly briefed.
* Consulting with suppliers to set up the programming to produce personalised communications.
* Handling personal data and following our company policies with confidence.
* Proofing and signing-off on print and digital communications before they go live.
* Researching topics of general interest relating to your work, such as how and why people be have and make decisions in the way that they do, the latest market developments and news, financial wellbeing, creative inspiration, etc.
* Developing relationships with your clients, colleagues and others in the industry.
* Owning and managing the annual growth plans and commercial terms for your clients.
* Supporting new business and marketing activity.
Who we’re looking for:
* Experience in communicating with different audiences – this might include experience with the members of pension schemes and employees.
* Managing and running engagement projects or campaigns, either in-house or as a consultant in an agency.
* A desire to improve people’s understanding and willingness to engage with their retirement savings.
* A belief in the power of communication and a good understanding of how to communicate well.
* Ability to juggle work and prioritise workload for demanding clients, whilst
and supporting your colleagues and clients.
* Great relationship-building skills – with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
In return for your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package, hybrid or fully remote working options, a winning company culture, and more.
If this sounds like your perfect next move – apply today!