The team at Denholm is delighted to be exlusively engaged with one the UK’s most well established travel and infrastructure maintanence organisations – to identify a new Communications Enagagement Manager.
The Engagement Manager will lead the newly established engagement team to work on project delivery across the North West Scotland territory.
The wider engagement team will be responsible for delivering all aspects of engagement with customers (all infrasturcture users and neighbours), stakeholders and communities including media and digital relations, political and stakeholder relations as well as direct customer communications.
About the opportunity:
As Engagement Manager for one of Scotland’s leading maintenance and management companies, you will lead the engagement team and will be responsible for all aspects of external engagement with customers, stakeholders and communities, including media relations, correspondence and complaints. You will also help drive the organisation’s community benefits programme.
This is a senior role that brings together strategic corporate communications with the delivery requirements of a customer-focused organisation including a community benefits programme.
This opportunity offers variety and the chance to play a leading role at a pivotal time for the organisation as it rolls out the new high profile project on behalf of one of its key member clients.It’s a contract that puts communication and engagement with all those who use, live near and have an interest in NW Scotland’s infrastructure routes, at its core.
Includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Development and delivery of Engagement Strategy and plans that sit beneath it.
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement; customer and community engagement; enquiries, correspondence and complaints.
- Media relations and customer information provision through earned and owned communication channels.
- Motivate and engage with other parts of the business to deliver stakeholder and customer requirements and improvements.
- Responsible for wider team – including Media and Information Officer, Correspondence Officer, Customer & Community Relations Officer.
- Ongoing monitoring, reporting and evaluation to drive continual improvement
Here’s what you need:
- A communications, media, digital marketing or marketing degree degree or appropriate professional qualification from a recognised body
- Strong experience in business improvement in a customer focused role and with experience in media relations.
- Experience of successful delivery in a role of a similar nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of stakeholder liaison at a senior level
- Experience of developing and delivering strategic communications plans
What great stuff will the Engagement Manager recieve in return?
- A tailored, competitive salary
- Pension & Life Assurance
- Hybrid working option
- Rewards – Shopping discounts & Cashback
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Professional Subscription – 1 per year
- Option for a company car
- Development and progression plan
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW or contact Steph Halliday at Denholm Associates for further information.