If you’re an enthusiastic and personable Content Manager who has a passion for managing client relationships at a strategic and operational level, we want to hear from you. Denholm are delighted to be working with one of the foremost strategic content marketing agencies who specialise in the financial services sector, delivering exciting creative projects to global clients – including many in the USA.
This new role to the agency comes with considerable scope for development and learning, inputting into a wide variety of projects across all content channels.
You’ll be working within a friendly account team as they strive to provide the smooth delivery of high quality, accurate and channel appropriate content to meet their clients needs.
What you’ll be doing:
Supporting the account team to ensure client satisfaction is consistently high, in relation to content delivery and client service with responsibilities including:
- Oversee creative outputs and adopt measures to critically appraise work ahead of client review.
- Ensure regular flow of client status reporting, with timely submission of project estimates and schedules.
- With a commercial focus, support the management of project budgets, including preparation of estimates and invoicing.
- Ensure an understanding of profitability and revenue associated with assigned accounts, and how this relates to wider team targets.
- Feed into the development and delivery of creative briefs, including research and competitor analysis.
- Contribute to the creation of business development proposals / responses.
- Ensure all projects you are responsible for are delivered on brief, on time and to budget, using well-defined and clear internal/external briefing documents, project schedules and ongoing communication.
- Brief suppliers on project requirements and ensure management of work allocated to them. Ensure all appropriate NDAs are completed.
- Monitor suppliers’ overall performance, ensuring project profitability and delivery of high quality outputs.
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum of two years’ account team experience in a BTL/integrated agency environment, preferably with a strong track record in financial services.
- Experience in a content marketing agency is highly desirable.
- Degree or CIM educated (or similar recognised marketing qualification).
- Creative eye with an ability to appraise creative executions across various channels / formats and make recommendations as necessary.
- Strong organisational skills, a high level of attention to detail and experience of project management working to defined schedules and budgets.
- Assertive and commercially focused approach to account handling, with good communication and negotiation skills and the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients.
If that sounds like your perfect next move, apply today!