If you’re a proactive and resourceful Copywriter who has a passion for delivering high quality editorial content, we want to hear from you! Denholm are delighted to be working with one of the foremost strategic content marketing agencies who specialise in the financial services sector, delivering exciting creative projects to global clients – including many in the USA.
This new role comes to the agency with considerable scope for development and learning, inputting into a wide variety of projects across all content channels. You’ll be working within a friendly account team as they strive to provide the smooth delivery of high quality, accurate and channel appropriate content to meet their clients’ needs.
What you’ll be doing:
Supporting the Director of Editorial Strategy, you will adept at writing short, long and micro-form content with responsibilities including:
- Work with the agency team (account team and studio) to establish clients’ core message and target audiences.
- Interpret a copy brief – either submitted directly from the client, or via the account team.
- Write articles from desk-based research and third-party reports.
- Proofread copy drafts and submit to client according to approval protocols.
- Help brief agency and external writers on project requirements and ensuring management of projects allocated to them. Ensure all appropriate (non-disclosure agreements) NDAs are completed.
- Lead workshops on brief creation and work closely with teams to ensure that works comes to review client-ready.
- Contribute to development of proposals for client/prospect presentations and pitches.
- Provide sub-editing support during the design process, as required.
- Provide status reporting within account team (WiP) and, externally, for the client.
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum 4-5 years copywriting experience.
- Experience in, or with, a content marketing agency.
- Appreciation for content marketing principles, techniques and effectiveness and ability to produce and productively critique editorial content.
- Ability to proofread effectively – high level of skill in English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Computer skills: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation. Ability to adapt to in-house project management systems.
- Highly creative and imaginative, approachable and eager to help.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team player – comfortable in a creative agency environment.
On top of great growth opportunities and an inclusive culture, this position comes with a strong salary package, healthcare, and other lifestyle benefits.
If that sounds like your perfect next move, apply today!