If you have experience in and an understanding of the advertising world, and fancy working with some of Scotland’s sharpest (and coolest) people in the industry, we want to hear from you! Denholm are delighted to be working with a leading full-service marketing, advertising and digital agency who are currently looking a Creative Copywriter to join the beating heart of their agency, in the Creative Team. You’ll bring a brain bursting with big ideas, a sharp turn of phrase, great concepts and a fire in your belly to learn and develop.
You’ll be working with a team of talented creatives on a range of jobs from good old DM to social, content and TV. That means you must be skilled in both long and short forms of copy across a variety of marketing formats – from snappy one-liners and attention-grabbing headlines to writing social, editing longer content pieces, or crafting compelling DM copy.
Most importantly, you’ll need to be a natural collaborator as you’ll be working closely with other creatives and account management to deliver work that wows – on-time, on-brand and on-brief.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with other writers, art directors, designers and motion designers to develop high-impact advertising campaign concepts, copy, headlines and narratives.
- Demonstrate a fresh thinking and ideas.
- Craft engaging, persuasive copy both long and short form.
- Great attention to detail and proofing.
- The ability to work to guidelines as well as forging your own.
- Managing varied workload with tight deadlines, while refusing to compromise on quality.
- Optimizing content email campaigns, social media, digital banners, and landing pages.
- Presenting creative work and concepts internally.
Who we’re looking for:
- A creative mind buzzing with ideas.
- 2+ years’ experience.
- A strong ideas driven portfolio showcasing different formats and media.
- Great time management skills.
- An eye for detail.
- A passion for writing.
- Financial experience is a bonus.
In return for all your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a hybrid work schedule, healthy salary package, pension and life cover, generous holiday allowance and training budget.
If this sounds like the perfect next career move for you, contact us today!