If you are an organised, engaged and experience Creative Studio Manager or Traffic Manager, we want to hear from you! Denholm is delighted to be working with one of Scotland’s most highly-regarded – and multi-award-winning – creative agencies, known for not only their outstanding work and super-cool office, but also their ambition to create the best creative team in Scotland.
Right now, they are seeking a new Creative Studio Manager to coordinate creative production resource, working alongside creatives, designers, videographers, editors and animators to help keep everyone on track. To be successful in this new role for the agency, you’ll be the first point of contact for all creative production briefs and will ensure you have the right resource on the right brief at the right time, including freelancers. You will evaluate and adjust priorities daily, ensuring seamless coordination across the agency and come with strong attention to detail, ensuring the whole team has everything they need to deliver exceptional work.
This is an agency that’s fiercely proud of their culture, meaning you’ll be joining a fantastic team with no egos, no silos, and everyone looks out for each other.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with the Creative Operations Director and Senior Producer to identify ways to optimise workflows and improve efficiency.
- Forecast future resource requirements and proactively troubleshoot any issues, suggesting solutions and escalating where required.
- Support the creative team and their ideas, working closely with the wider Creative Ops team, you will find creative solutions to bring their ideas to life.
- Lead daily Creative Production stand up meetings.
- Lead weekly traffic and monthly forecast meetings with Client Services.
- Maintain file storage and project management software, ensuring all content is stored correctly, up to date and accessible.
- Ensure the Creative Production team are fully aware of their time allocation for each job and maintain up-to-date timesheets.
- Build a database of freelance talent, uncovering emerging creatives and ensuring all details including day rates are up to date.
Who we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in traffic or project management, effectively managing resource allocation across multiple different disciplines.
- Experience with maintaining project management tools and software, setting up projects from brief and scheduling accordingly.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, with a natural sense of priorities and their impact on the full project timeline.
- Strong interpersonal skills where you can feel comfortable to say no in a friendly manner that considers how best to balance various project needs.
- Ability to lead a collaborative and productive team to meet project deadlines.
- Background in creative services, offering quality control measures throughout the project timeline.
- Ability to interrogate briefs to gather all required information before work is scheduled.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, including knowledge of industry trends and best practice.
In return for your efforts you’ll be rewarded with a fantastic company culture, flexible hybrid working, social activities, healthcare, condensed hours with the option to take every second Friday off, and a wider package including lifestyle benefits, and more!
If that sounds like your perfect next move, apply today!