If you have first-hand experience of creating and executing complex CRM campaigns and user journeys, we want to hear from you! Denholm is pleased to be working with a super-premium spirits business, who are currently looking for a CRM & eCommerce Activation Manager to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital, you will play a critical role in helping to build strong and lasting relationships with consumers capable of driving meaningful growth; from the initial value exchange to deeper, two-way relationships.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Translate the CRM and DTC roadmap into tangible actions, events and content to deliver awareness through to advocacy, driving forward opportunities for new data capture and customer retention.
- Refine, analyse and enhance consumer data, defining optimum consumer journeys and mechanics – and resulting deliverables (e.g. content, web development).
- Build and manage all email sends, including the testing and deployment of all consumer campaigns and newsletters using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Manage and deploy a rolling CRM comms calendar across all brands, creating a feedback loop between activity and the rolling annual contact plans.
- Activate a global/ local CRM approach and ensure alignment and adoption of the approach across markets, cascading calendars and content to in-market teams.
- Develop and deploy an ongoing segmentation strategy as well as identifying clear pilots to build automated journeys against specific rules and actions, within the CRM platform and wider Salesforce stack.
- Lead point of contact for the central CRM agency, building understanding of specific brand needs within the agency team to best deliver on strategy and output.
- Facilitate data-driven decision making, with a hands-on, pro-active approach
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a dedicated CRM & eCommerce role, ideally with broader marketing exposure; including demonstrable expertise in building, executing and analysing CRM campaigns, hands-on confidence in identifying and creating consumer segmentation strategies and journeys and supporting eCommerce growth.
- In-depth working knowledge of enterprise-level email service providers (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and familiarity with wider Salesforce stack preferable).
- Proven ability in managing and building complex email and mobile triggers, marketing automations and consumer journeys with demonstrable digital marketing knowledge.
- Commercially minded with the ability to understand consumer relationships in commercial terms and translate CRM and eCommerce deliverables into tangible value.
- A great communicator and influencer with the ability to build positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience using CMS systems, particularly in an eCommerce context, with a foundational level of HTML coding skills.
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to discuss in more detail!
Please get in touch with Maddy.