Denholm is delighted to be supporting our client – an independent membership organisation – as they look to add a CRM Specialist to their talented team. If you are looking for a role where you will see real results in your work, this could be for you.
You’ll come with a passion for delivering first class email campaigns including the testing, analytics and reporting around this.
Based from their lovely Edinburgh offices, there will be hybrid working and lots of flexibility around this. There’s also some excellent benefits on offer here including 42 days holiday entitlement!
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the CRM Lead in developing campaigns which will engage with member and prospective members
- Managing the build and development of the CRM system
- Developing audience segmentation to ensure the correct messaging is being delivered at the right time
- Managing the monitoring of the campaign results in order to implement next steps
- Working with stakeholders across the business to make further CRM improvements
This is an excellent role for someone looking to take the next step up in their career. You’ll have been working on email campaigns for the last year or 2 and be ready to take on more responsibility in a supportive environment. As someone with a passion for digging into data and looking at ways to improve, you’ll also be comfortable reporting on your findings.
If you’d like to join an organisation with strong values and development opportunities, please get in touch now – Scott @ Denholm