Denholm are delighted to be working in partnership with a recognised and established energy and renewables company based in the heart of Glasgow, who are looking for a Cyber Risk & Assurance Manager to join their team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a Cyber Risk and Assurance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in reducing risks, ensuring compliance with industry standards, and fostering a cyber-resilient environment. Collaborate with key stakeholders to implement an operational risk framework and oversee risk assessment activities. You will support the Head of Business Information Security Officer (BISO) in risk management and governance, contributing to our broader Cyber Security function.
Your responsibilities will also include developing and delivering a robust cyber security awareness programme, aimed at changing employee behaviour and promoting a security-conscious culture. You’ll stay at the forefront of industry trends and bring new and specialised techniques to enhance our security posture.
- Manage Third-Party Risk Management, including vendor security programme reviews.
- Collaborate with control owners to validate the effectiveness of security controls.
- Provide guidance to risk owners on risk identification and control implementation.
- Identify gaps in action planning and areas for improvement.
- Deliver comprehensive training and awareness programmes for stakeholders.
- Act as a subject matter expert in all awareness and training initiatives.
What You’ll Bring:
Our client are looking for candidates who are degree-educated and have experience in developing Cyber Security Risk Management and Governance within an organisation. Knowledge of cyber security frameworks, standards, and UK energy supplier regulations is nice to have. You should also be numerate, capable of managing budgets, and an effective team player with strong communication skills. Willingness to travel internationally for business is required.
- 36 days annual leave and the option to buy and sell up to 5 days
- Discretionary bonus based on personal and company performance
- Share incentive plan and Sharesave Scheme
- Primate medical insurance
- Competitive employer pension contribution.
This role requires 2 days a week in their Glasgow office.
If you feel this sounds like an exciting opportunity and would like to hear more, please send in an up-to-date CV which showcases your skills and experience for the role.