We currently have an excellent opportunity with one of our financial services clients, a full-service digital bank, who are looking to recruit a Data Design Manager to join their Strategic & Advanced Analytics team.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, exciting, and creative role and also thrives working in a team where there’s plenty of collaboration and engagement with your colleagues and customers.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Developing and maintaining the Strategic & Advanced Analytics data mart
* Identifying and making improvements to the efficiency and reliability of the data environment
* Getting hands on with diverse ad-hoc requests and strategic projects from across the business
* Monitoring the success of automated data process jobs
* Problem solving and fixing issues when they arise
* Having a key say in what our clients future data landscape looks like
* Pro-active engagement with business stakeholders to identify priorities
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
* Experience with automated data processes and handling large and varied datasets
* Hands-on SAS, SQL, Python or R programming skills
* A fresh, innovative, and creative mindset, with an interest in applying knowledge and ideas to the business’s advantage
* A customer focus, with the ability to problem solve, both creatively and pragmatically
* A good attention to detail and desire to get things right
* Experience in managing an operational data environment used by multiple stakeholders would be beneficial but not essential
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to discuss in more detail!
Please get in touch with