Denholm is delighted to be working on an exclusive permanent opportunity for a Dcommerce Insights Analyst (Data Analyst – Power BI) for Edrington in Glasgow.
Reporting into Senior Insight & Reporting Manager, based within the wider Portfolio and Planning Team, this is a pivotal role, working to partner our new and growing Digital Commerce team. The Digital Commerce team exists to unleash the unique possibilities of Digital to grow the Edrington business by delighting consumers and customers. Spanning data and analytics, content, capability, and customer marketing, we are a newly created team with big ambitions.
The newly created role of Dcommerce Insight Analyst will be a critical member of both the Insight and Dcommerce teams, as we seek to leverage our data in new ways to drive more accurate decision making across our business. The role will involve a mixture of analysis, project leading, business performance dashboard maintenance and Power BI skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively and confidently, translating analytics derived insights to commercial teams and Marketers. Ensuring the UK teams have the up-to-date data tools they need to manage data effectively and use the data to influence their decision making processes.
Due to the pivotal nature of Dcomm, this role will also interact with the Category Development, Sales, Brand Marketing and wider Marketing and Executive teams and our Shareholders. You will become the trusted and respected provider of category, consumer, shopper and market recommendations to The Dcommerce team, and work towards becoming the best in class suppliers of insight within Edrington.
The ideal candidate:
- An established Insight/Dcommerce professional, with at least five years’ experience in a similar role within either a branded business, or an agency dealing with Dcomm data.
- This role will suit someone who is highly numerate, motivated and inquisitive with high levels of organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Expertly able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, you will be focused, and comfortable presenting results and recommendations to senior audiences, demonstrating your strategic thinking.
- It is important that the candidate is comfortable within a pragmatic, agile and rapidly evolving function -the ability to adapt to changing priorities and team requirements flexibly is an important personal attribute.
- While the immediate role is focused on supporting digital e-commerce data and dashboards (Power BI), the candidate would be part of a wider team that have a remit in Insight & Reporting, so pertinent experience in this area, enthusiasm and willingness to learn and build data science and analytical skills is highly desirable.
- Strong numerical skills / Strong MS Excel
- Perform data analytics projects using known processes, e.g. KDD, SEMMA, CRISP-DM, EMC – or be willing to upskill in these area
If you would like more information on this role, please get in touch to discuss.