We’re thrilled to be working with a multi-award-winning marketing agency based in Edinburgh, who are looking for passionate and skilled Designer to join their Creative Team.
This renowned agency works with big brand names in a range of sectors including FMCG, retail, healthcare, government and more, having won multiple awards for their innovative experiential marketing campaigns over the years.
So, if you want to get your teeth stuck into a variety of print and digital projects for big brands, working with a team of talented creatives on a variety of projects and have a flair for bringing ideas to life across traditional and innovative campaigns, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
You will work closely with the creative team, reporting to the Creative Director, on a variety of campaigns spanning different media across the business, responsible for:
* Designing printed and digital collateral to a high standard.
* Working closely with the creative team to concept ideas for video and content.
* Making sure all work is on brand.
* Pushing boundaries to make sure work is fresh and on point.
* Staying up to date with the latest in content and design.
Who we’re looking for:
* 3+ Years of solid experience either on agency or client side, working on a variety of media from print to digital to video.
* Experience of seeing a job through from concept to design, development and project completion.
* Financial experience a plus.
* Understanding of content marketing is advantageous.
* Excellent understanding of Photoshop, InDesign and illustrator, with HTML/CSS and After Effects knowledge a plus.
* Excellent time management.
* Self-starter – able to take tasks and run with them, and keep pushing yourself to create better work.
* Excellent overall team player.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* An eye for aesthetics, passion for design and a portfolio that wows.
* Enthusiastic with a desire to stay ahead of the game.
In return for all your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a hybrid work schedule, healthy salary package, pension and life cover, generous holiday allowance and training budget.
If this sounds like the perfect next career move for you, contact us today!