Digital Account Director
If you’re a positive and dynamic Digital Account Director with experience successfully delivering media campaigns, and has a passion for building fantastic client relationships, we want to hear from you!
Denholm is delighted to be working with one of the UK’s most influential – multi-award-winning – planning and buying agencies who represent some of the best-known brands and exciting start-ups in the UK, and beyond.
Working with the largest and most prestigious direct response clients like Subway, Tesco, Cancer Research UK and more, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the agreed strategy is implemented operationally and delivered successfully across paid social, online display/video and programmatic.
What’s more, with good exposure to clients, media owners and creative agencies, this is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to further their career as a Digital Account Director and put your stamp on the agency’s digital offerings/strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Directly influencing the strategic output for clients.
- Ensuring strong media implementation is delivered for all campaigns as the central figure in the team.
- Producing innovative media solutions and directing all stakeholders within the agency.
- Working alongside people across a client’s network to develop collaborative solutions.
- Acting as a source of advice for senior clients and all levels of the agency
Who we’re looking for:
- A people’s person who takes great job satisfaction from being a pivotal figure for clients and colleagues.
- Big on analysing audiences and results to establish benchmarks to build on.
- An understanding of programmatic and how a demand-side platform (DSP) is used to buy impressions in real-time.
- Strong experience/knowledge of advertising via Facebook Platforms, DMPs, programmatic display & YouTube
- A working understanding of the Google tech stack and their attribution tools.
- Proven track record in directing multiple stakeholders to ensure all client work meets objectives and is delivered on time/budget and to a very high standard.
- Able to supervise all digital media buying in the team and ensure best value is being delivered for clients.
- To have a keen eye for detail and deliver constructive feedback positively across the agency.
- To understand the importance of measurement and have a strong understanding of campaign deliverables.
- To understand finance processes and act as liaison between the account and finance team, ensuring all queries are being actioned in a timely manner.
In return for your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a great package, hybrid working, development opportunities and so much more. So, if that sounds like your perfect next move, apply today!