We’re thrilled to be working with a multi award-winning marketing agency based in Edinburgh, who are looking for an experienced and go-getting Digital Account Manager to join their busy/growing team.
This renowned agency works with big brand names in a range of sectors including FMCG, retail, healthcare, government and more, having won multiple awards for their innovative experiential marketing campaigns over the years.
So, if you’re a passionate and pro-active Digital Account Manager who is strategic and methodical, focused, and can think on their feet both with clients and the wider team, looking to work on a mix of traditional and innovative campaigns, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
You will work closely with the other members of the digital team, reporting to the Digital Account Director and often working on large integrated campaigns across the business. Digital marketing experience and a good grasp of analytics and SEO would also be extremely advantageous, as you’ll be responsible for:
- Overall management of several accounts, including web builds, roadmap development, maintenance, marketing, and other creative work
- Chairing client, internal and external supplier meetings
- Quality management of external suppliers
- Briefing and management of internal departments – Design, Development, Planning etc
Who we’re looking for:
- 2+ Years of solid experience, either on agency or client side, working in digital with a focus on website build project management
- Experience of account managing clients and the web build process – from specification through design, development and project completion
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy, especially SEO and PPC
- Excellent organisational skills, project/deadline management, and time management. You’ll need to juggle many balls at once
- Self-starter – able to take tasks and run with them, and keep pushing to get stuff done on time and to budget
- Excellent overall team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for the web industry and new developments/technologies.
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to present to and deal with senior clients directly
- Understanding and experience of usability, conversion rate optimisation, or mobile app builds
In return for all your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a hybrid work schedule, healthy salary package, pension and life cover, generous holiday allowance and training budget. If this sounds like the perfect next career move for you, contact us today!