If you are a customer focused and experienced digital analytics expert, we want to hear from you! We currently have an excellent opportunity with one of our clients, a retail bank, who are looking to recruit a Digital Analytics Manager to join their Analytics team.
In this role you will manage the day to day running of the digital tagging environment with a core responsibility of maintaining the capability to provide accurate measurement, analysis and/ or interpretation of website performance so that key stakeholders have the insight required to support confident decision making and drive effective change.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support the implementation of differentiating customer experience initiatives, tools, and processes, including customer experience testing.
- Maintain and renew a deep knowledge and understanding of the organisation’s policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct, and ensure own work adheres to required standards.
- Contribute to stakeholder engagement through identifying stakeholders, finding out their needs/issues/concern and reacting to these by arranging meetings and events and drafting supporting materials to promote understanding and commitment.
- Support digital channel management by analysing best practices through competitive bench-marking, customer insights, A/B testing, feedback from cross-functional partners, and site feature/functionality enhancement.
- Data collection and analysis
- Support collection of business requirements using a variety of methods such as interviews, document analysis, and work-flow analysis to express requirements clearly and succinctly.
- Conduct research and select relevant information to enable analysis of key themes and trends using primary data sources and business intelligence tools.
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
- Managerial experience, basic experience of coordinating the work of others
- General education, University (First Degree)
- Customer focused approach
- Someone who can work without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analysing the business requirements that IT solutions must meet
- Risk Management, someone who can identify, assess, prioritise and manage risks without supervision and provides technical guidance when required.
- Someone who can build partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to discuss in more detail!
Please get in touch with