If you’re an ambitious, proactive and creative Digital Brand Manager who prides themselves on being a team player, we want to hear from you! We’re thrilled to be working with one of Scotland’s finest full-service marketing agencies who specialise in creating, repositioning and building brands.
With a great list of clients and exceptional work to their name, this fantastic agency is now looking for a new Digital Brand Manager to join their welcoming team. As Digital Brand Manager you’ll be responsible for producing effective and creative digital strategies and plans for clients, developing strong client relationships and always looking to enhance the agency’s reputation, spot opportunities, and deliver excellence.
This is a collaborative environment with a winning, supportive company culture and colleagues who love what they do. They are looking for a passionate Digital Brand Manager who feels the same.
What you’ll be doing:
* Developing/presenting integrated brand and digital marketing plans to clients in line with their commercial and marketing goals.
* Developing/delivering brand and digital campaigns through strong creative ideas, integrated digital planning and execution, and profitable pricing.
* Delivering projects on budget, and on time with creativity and digital skill.
* Proactively developing business development opportunities.
* Forecasting GM targets across core clients and ensuring accurate invoicing/payment.
* Supporting the approval process on core client projects.
* Developing strong creative and digital briefs on all key campaigns, working with the creative and development teams to deliver impactful, engaging campaigns.
* Acting as client champion internally.
Who we’re looking for:
* Appropriate digital training or equivalent experience.
* Good strategic skills including brand creation/repositioning, empirical research.
* Strong digital skills including website project delivery, SEO, paid advertising campaigns, social media management, app marketing.
* Good marketing skills including brand management, communication planning and delivery, research, activation and evaluation, commercialisation.
* Strong communication, project management, and organisational skills.
* Excellent operational delivery and attention to detail.
* Proven initiative and self-starter with a passion for brands.
In return for this exciting opportunity you’ll be rewarded with great career and development prospects, flexible hybrid working, and an attractive lifestyle and benefits package.
If this sounds like the perfect next career move for you, contact us today!