If you’re an enthusiastic, experienced and strategically-minded Digital Marketing Manager who has proven lead-gen experience and an analytical approach – we want to hear from you! Denholm are delighted to be working with a leading performance-driven global agency, who specialise in targeted demand generation.
This Thriving – and growing – business blends digital marketing and outsourced sales development a complete 360° approach to solutions for their international clients. Right now, they’re seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join their team, working closely with the Email and Digital Teams to help drive the overall strategy and ensure marketing efforts are integrated and aligned with the company’s business goals.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be an ambitious self-starter with strong organisational and project management skills. In return, you’ll be joining a marketing agency who recognise great work and a collaborative approach, as well as working with clients and stakeholders around the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and PPC campaigns to improve search engine ranking and visibility.
- Manage SEM campaigns, ensuring optimal budget allocation and keyword selection.
- Design, build, and maintain effective PPC campaigns across various platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media channels.
- Optimize keyword selection, ad copy, landing pages, and bidding strategies to maximize ROI.
- Design and implement email marketing campaigns, segmenting target audiences for maximum engagement.
- Analyse campaign performance and recommend ways for improvement.
- Formulate, initiate, and refine email marketing strategies for multiple brands.
- Craft and launch email lead generation campaigns using Zoho, focusing on conversion optimisation.
- Produce engaging and actionable copy focused on conversion.
- Use Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, SEMRush and other analytical tools to provide reports on metrics and continually refine the strategy.
- Present findings and insights to the management team to influence strategy development.
- Allocate and manage the digital marketing budget, ensuring cost-effective solutions.
- Monitor ad spend and ensure ROI.
Who we’re looking for:
- Ideally 3+ years of digital marketing experience with a proven track record of developing and implementing effective digital marketing strategies.
- Proficient in major digital marketing tools and platforms (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Zoho etc.).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certifications like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Zoho or similar would be an advantage
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
On top of great growth opportunities and a fast-paced, fun and friendly environment, you’ll benefit from lunchtime fitness classes, private health insurance, the possibility of commission and travel, and more.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, then we would love to hear from you – apply today!