Denholm are working with a luxurious and Internationally up-and-coming premium drinks company to find a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team. This is an opportunity to develop your career along with the ambitious growth plans of this exciting brand.
We’re on the lookout for a passionate and hardworking Digital Marketer that has experience managing multi-channel digital campaigns, with a focus on social media, paid media and engaging copywriting. You will be responsible for hands-on planning and execution of their global marketing campaigns, and the creation of engaging content for use on a variety of digital channels. The perfect candidate should be able to hit the ground running and continue to generate exposure and brand awareness – helping to grow DTC sales.
The role will be fully remote, with the ability to travel if desired.
- Create and manage digital strategy for paid campaigns, ensuring all content is on-brand
- Ensure website SEO is optimised
- Development of strategy across social and eCommerce
- Monitor all digital campaigns and assess against goals
- Support database growth management
- Development of social media strategy to grow and increase engagement
- Ensure social media copy is engaging and elevated vs competition
- Build relationships and generate engaging plans with content creators
- Set social media best practice/ways of working; to include content, posting schedules, analysis & brand dashboard
- Manage digital marketing budgets
- Accountable for reporting and analytics across eCommerce channels
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising impactful digital campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing practices
- Organised and self-motivated individual
This role is now open for applications and shortlisting will commence ASAP – to considered for this role APPLY NOW, or for further information contact Lewis Miller at Denholm Associates