Denholm are delighted to be working with our global premium spirits brand within FMCG on a great opportunity for a Digital Product Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. This role sits on the business side of Product Management, NOT the technology side.
This role is being offered on hybrid working basis 50% office based in Glasgow and the rest working form home. They offer excellent flexibility around the hybrid working.
Reporting to e-Commerce Marketing Manager and Website and Social Media Manager, this role will be a key part of the Direct to Consumer (DTC) team and will be the key liaison across the DTC team and their key digital technology delivery partners to ensure the success of our digital projects and products.
This role will be responsible for managing the successful evolution of their leading premium spirits brand website to create a seamless single brand and eCommerce experience including alignment and integration with key supporting platforms.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in a project to drive an improved experience on the brands website. Alongside the project, the Project/Product Manager will lead the BAU development of the website with technical delivery partners including small change requests and bug fixing.
Ideal candidate experience
To be considered for this role you will have extensive digital project and product management experience at either a digital agency, or through client-side roles. You will be highly organised and detail oriented, with the confidence to develop trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate you have the following levels of experience:
- Extensive experience in digital project/product management with excellent communication skills and a strong ability to effectively manage a diverse group of stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of project/product management and leadership, Agile delivery approaches, processes and principles including the use of key product, project and development tools such as InVision, Figma, Smartsheet, Azure DevOps.
- Strong leadership skills and agility to lead cross functional team and influence at all levels of the business.
- Digital and consumer first mindset.
- Analysis and data interpretation skills to drive decisions.
If you would like more information on this role, please get in touch to discuss.