Denholm are delighted to be working with our global premium spirits brand within FMCG on a great opportunity for a Digital Product Owner to join them on a permanent basis. This role will be responsible for setting product strategy so the business can understand their direct to consumer customer data better through their omni-channel model.
This role sits in our clients direct to consumer side of the business and would suit someone with experience in omni-channel / unified commerce environment.
This role is being offered on hybrid working basis 50% office based in Glasgow and the rest working from home. They offer excellent flexibility around the hybrid working, no set days or times
Working for global market leading spirits brand this role would suit someone who has experience of setting product strategy and working with the technical teams responsible for delivering the product. You will have experience of working in Agile Waterfall environment as you will be responsible for Requirements definition, epics, user stories, backlogs etc. This is not a Project management role as the delivery is managed by the technology team. This role requires strong stakeholder skills as you will deal with wide variety of stakeholders including; Retail Excellence Team, Distillery Estate Team, CRM Team, Client Relationship Managers, Commercial Team, Consumers and most importantly the Technology team.
Ideal candidate experience
To be considered for this role you will be educated to degree level and have digital product management experience at a digital agency, in-house brand or equivalent and will be incredibly organised and detail oriented, with the confidence to develop trust and rapport with internal & external stakeholders at all levels.
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate you have the following levels of experience:
- Extensive experience in digital project/product management with excellent communication skills and a strong ability to effectively manage a diverse group of stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of project/product management and leadership, Agile delivery approaches, processes and principles including the use of key product, project and development tools.
- Strong leadership skills and agility to lead cross functional team and influence at all levels of the business
- Digital first mindset with a desire to embrace and pilot new technologies
- Demonstrable consumer first approach
- Analysis and data interpretation skills to drive decisions
If you would like more information on this role, please get in touch to discuss.