Denholm are delighted to be working in Partnership with one of the most recognised and well respected digital agency across Scotland and the North East, who are looking to add a Digital Project Manager to their established team.
As a Digital Project Manager, you’d be working closely with a team of talented Software Developers, UX/UI Designers and Account Managers while managing the full end-to-end project lifecycle for often multiple projects. The client work with some of the most recognised brands across Scotland and the UK including customers in the public sector so this will give you an opportunity to work across a really diverse client base.
- Providing end to end project management for a variety of projects including bespoke builds and some enterprise level.
- Scope project requirements, prepare budgets, timing plans and monitor process through to go live.
- Internal collaboration with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are adhered to.
- Manage and develop all project documentation, including risk logs and project specifications
- Highlight any potentials risks or blockers and actively resolve any issues that may arise
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of the project lifecycle/running multiple projects for PM level (Drupal experience a benefit)
- It’s essential that you can manage budgets, timescales and quality but additionally you will also need to have a broad knowledge of digital – strategy, design, content, development and marketing.
- Extensive experience in software development project management best practise and supporting methodologies, both Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall with Scrum Master or Agile PM qualifications.
- Experience managing digital projects i.e. web builds, digital services etc
- Well versed in collaboration with business stakeholders and technical teams to define and create robust requirements documentation, user stories, project plans and budgets.
- Excellent communication, relationship building and influencing skills both internally and externally.
For this, the client can offer a competitive salary (posted on the advert), a benefits package which includes holidays up to 37 days per annum, holiday buy-back scheme and more.
This role has a Hybrid working pattern and would require travel to their central Edinburgh based offices at least twice a week but they are open to discussions around further flexibility.
If you’d like to hear more about the opportunity, please send an updated CV which demonstrates your skills and experience for the role.