We currently have an excellent opportunity with one of the world’s largest financial service organisations, who are looking to recruit a Documents Consultant to join their Document Governance and Control team.
In this role you will have two main responsibilities; creation and management of regulatory literature and communications for products and services across all audiences and channels and production of customer communications to keep the customer updated about their account, for example this could be through letters and statements.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop, update and deliver marketing communications projects collateral of a technical, legal or regulatory nature within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Write copy and develop layouts that adhere to our brand and compliance standards.
- Identify the most appropriate media on which to deliver a communication, supporting Aegon’s drive to digital delivery and balancing this with legal requirements and customer needs.
- Working with other teams (for example operations, risk, legal, and distribution) to implement marketing communication plans for projects. Deliver marketing communications within agreed timescales and budget, keeping all stakeholders informed of progress, any issues or risks.
- Review, analyse and report back results on any delivered marketing communications to all key stakeholders along with recommendations for future activity.
- Ongoing maintenance of all mandatory marketing material that supports the overall communications strategy.
- Ensure our communications are compliant, follow our governance process. Identify and manage risk in line with company and department processes.
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and our key competitors
- Awareness of the compliance and regulatory impacts on financial promotions
- Good copywriting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive, highly organised, and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a marketing communications role producing technical, legal or regulatory communications would be preferred
- Experience of working in a regulated or technical environment
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to discuss in more detail!
Please get in touch with