If you are an energetic email expert who has previous experience with commercial email in a retail environment, we want to hear from you! We currently have an excellent opportunity with one of our clients, a global health service company, who are looking to recruit an Email Acquisition Manager to join their B2C Acquisition Team.
This role will require you to establish a strategy for how to grow and evolve the new commercial email channel, combining promotions and opportunities identified from data insights into campaigns and planning the data volumes and budgets to meet targets.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Email communications strategy for consumer acquisition
- Data sourcing and quantification
- Promotion development aligned with performance marketing and broker marketing
- Generation of email campaigns (and journeys) designed to generate ANP and connect with other campaigns where integration increases value
- Management of the automated campaigns within the Eloqua email system
- Review and optimisation of automated or specific campaigns
- Generation and optimisation of assets or resources connected to email campaigns such as websites / landing pages or digital assets
- Customer referral campaigns
- Email traffic control liaising with other departments emailing GIH audiences
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
- Min 8 years revenue generating email marketing experience in retail / consumer environments
- Eloqua specific expertise and other automation systems
- Salesforce experience
- Twillio and Pathfactory experience desirable
- Ability to develop and optimise customer journeys across email, SMS and web
- Sales focused
- CMS experience and capabilities with landing page and content development
- Agency and project management experience
- Data Cleansing / Augmentation
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to discuss in more detail!
Please get in touch with