Denholm are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading luxury spirits business based in Edinburgh. We are looking for an Energy Transition Manager to lead the company’s journey to reduce energy consumption and transition to sustainable energy in supply chain.
- To be the Company’s Energy Expert business partner, supporting the needs of the business to make this transition.
- Pilot the Company Carbon Footprint (CFP) study (annual updates and regular reviews)
- Track and monitor our achievements against the Net Zero objectives (2030, 2045)
- Manage the overall project and the stream leaders team
- Interact with significant carbon footprint suppliers to assess their energy transition plans and monitor the impact on The Company Carbon Footprint
- Lead the implementation of the action plan of the Energy Strategy
- Implement the ISO 50001 (Energy Management) standard, in collaboration with the Quality Systems Advisor
- Support Energy Auditing & Surveying across all sites – Monitor Energy KPIs
- In charge of internal training on Climate Change, Carbon Footprint and Energy Management
- Complete energy reporting requirements – Government, Company
The ideal candidate:
- Expertise in energy management, energy efficiency, and fuel switching
- Project Management experience
- Business Partnering experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to adapt to the communication needs of others.
- Inquisitive problem solver
This is an exciting new role within an organisation which prides itself on a first class environment and employee experience, please apply now or get in touch to discuss in more detail.