The team at Denholm is delighted to be exclusively partnering with one of the UK’s fastest growing independent packaging businesses, to appoint a new Group Digital Marketing Manager.
This is a business that has grown revenue year-on-year, with a current turnover of over £20m. There is now a requirement to recruit a dynamic digital marketer to shape the marketing strategy for the future.
The Group Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation and execution of the group marketing strategy. The remit will be across 3 key business units however the principal focus will be within a key specialist packaging brand. The strategy will be targeted at maximising revenue growth in line with overarching company objectives. Working with the Commercial Director, The Business Unit Director and a variety of key internal stakeholders, the Group Digital Marketing Manager will deliver both a strategic and tactical focused output, delivering multi-channel strategies with a B2B, Lead-Gen driven approach.
- Creation and implementation of the digital strategy
- Develop and manage Lead Generation activities and campaigns
- Develop and manage the SEO strategy, in line with digital traffic, sales and product objectives
- Become the custodian of ‘brand’ ensuring consistency across all business output – create and maintain brand guidelines and act as brand champion within the organisation
- analyse and report on key activities and outcomes to business stakeholders
- Manage and maintain the company website and other social media channels, making recommendations for optimisation
- Work alongside the other business functions to ensure all best practice technical SEO is considered throughout related touchpoints
- Support wider marketing delivery, across events, tradeshows etc as required
- Manage budgets ensuring ongoing testing of ROI to maximise spend efficiency
- Support the Commercial Director and Business Unit Director in planning and managing overall marketing spend.
To be considered for this role, candidates will demonstrate:
- Significant experience in multi-platform Digital Marketing with an understanding of functions and operations across all segments of the digital marketing funnel
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing paid & organic Search Engine Marketing campaigns with a good understanding of AdWords
- Strong knowledge and experience in Performance Marketing across social media advertising platforms (Facebook and LinkedIn) and display advertising
- Competency with website management and analytics
- Working knowledge of social media marketing with the capacity to plan and maintain a content schedule
- Basic understanding of graphic design would be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong stakeholder management experience across board level stakeholders
- Strong presentation and excellent written communication skills
In return, the successful candidate will assume a pivotal and highly visibly role, working closely with the board – rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package, this is genuine ‘career-maker’ move, taking ownership and accountability to truly impact commercial growth as part of a highly ambitious and successful team during a key growth phase.
This is an urgent requirement, to be considered for the role please APPLY NOW or contact Steph Halliday at Denholm Associates for further information.