Denholm is delighted to be supporting Snappy Shopper as they look to bring in two talented Growth Marketing Leads to join their team as they move into an exciting new phase of their development.
An ambitious start-up with big ambitions, Snappy Shopper work with convenience stores across the UK in order to get deliveries to customers within 30 minutes. Having recently moved into a new way of working within a “squad model”, the Growth Marketing Lead will be an opportunity for a marketing professional with a passion for growth to come in and see real results in their work.
These are not your run-of-the-mill marketing roles. The business has had a lot of success so far and working closely with your fellow squad members, you’ll help to raise brand awareness and bring on new stores.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Involved in selecting, recruiting and launching new stores
- Building awareness of the Snappy Shopper brand
- Putting a growth plan in place for each store – this could be setting up a social media plans, holding local events, engaging press – it can really vary depending on location/demographic
- Utilising data in order to create or amend plans
- Working closely with your Growth Assistant to ensure they have the marketing tools in place to help develop the right areas
- Travelling for store visits and squad meetings
So, what are we looking for? Well, you’ll have a solid grounding in marketing, particularly around acquisition, activation and growth in a B2C setting (this role is effectively B2B2C!). A natural curiosity to data is a must so it’s important that you are someone who embraces data and looks at ways it can help you plan and use your creativity.
A growth mindset is key here – Snappy Shopper have some big plans and there’s some great talent in the business who will help you develop.
Due to the nature of these roles, they are effectively remote, however will involve travel across Scotland and the North of England as well as wider UK in time, so accessibility to these areas along with driving licence and own transport would be essential (a generous car allowance of £7.5k offered here!).
As an organisation, they genuinely put their people first so can offer the opportunity to progress with them as part of their exciting journey!
If this sounds like you and you’d like more, please contact Scott @ Denholm.