Denholm are delighted to have partnered with a Global Hospitality Technology company in their search for a Head of Digital Marketing and B2B Growth UK.
Our client who are headquartered in Glasgow were founded in 2006 and now provide their technology and services to over 10,000 restaurants across 60+ countries. Their employee base is spread across the UK, Singapore, New Zealand, and Australia.
This is a hugely exciting time to join the company as their global expansion continues and have a tangible impact on their growth and success.
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Senior Growth Marketer who has a background in Software, preferably SaaS, and an interest or experience in the hospitality sector.
As Head of Digital Marketing and B2B Growth UK you will work closely with the CEO, Regional Head of Growth and Global Sales and Product Teams to develop retention strategies and customer communication and engagement.
What your role looks like:
- Develop and Execute the Go-To-Market strategy for an established restaurant SaaS product in the UK market.
- Work closely with the local and global sales teams to capture and action customer feedback, develop retention strategies, and customer communication and engagement activities.
- Work closely with the global product team to identify and develop growth-driving strategies, including new features, improvements, and optimisations.
- Brief and manage external agencies including PR, creative development & campaign development.
- Analyse and report on performance of campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Provide recommendations to optimise spend and performance.
- Develop and execute experiential activation events for hospitality operators in key markets. ? Create and manage referral programs with local integration partners.
- Maintain and develop our global brand in the UK market.
- Build strategic partnerships with media, publishers, and other businesses with aligned goals.
- Work closely with the product team on communicating new features and updates.
- Work closely with the content team to develop content-based marketing opportunities.
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Manager to develop & execute the social media strategy and calendar.
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role marketing B2B SaaS software.
- 3+ years’ experience in a management role.
- Extensive experience developing and executing marketing strategies for digital products, including mobile apps and websites.
- Experience of working closely with product, sales and customer success teams in order to create and drive forward GTM strategies and plans.
- Extensive experience in using data analytics and insights to drive improvements & optimisations to customer growth and retention.
- Extensive experience managing paid media campaigns, social advertising, SEM.
- Experiencing in forming strategic partnerships to facilitate growth and/or commercial benefit.
- Experience in funnel analysis and optimisation, attribution tools (e.g. appsflyer).
- Experience with a digital marketing platform (e.g. adobe, Braze, Leanplum).
- Experience in CRM tools (FreshDesk and Hubspot).
- (Preferred) experience in trade PR.
- Experience in social media strategy and management.
Why you would work here
The team is an open and collaborative one, where we value and respect each other. In addition to providing an autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions, we offer a competitive benefits package.
- Highly competitive salary
- 5% employer contribution pension scheme
- Life Insurance cover equal to 3 times salary
- Travel to work finance assistance
- Discount on hundreds of hotels and dining experiences around the world via Accor’s Heartist employee discount scheme
- Clear and defined career pathways for every role
- Plenty of opportunities for developing and learning new skills
- Choose a book every month in our Library Project
Health & Wellbeing
- Flexible working hours and location
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus 9 days public holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted gym membership at PureGym, Nuffield Health & Hussle
- Discounts on retail, nutrition, beauty & spa, experiences, sport & fitness and more via our EAP
- Private Healthcare cover